Your Rights and Preferences
• The right to access the personal data we process about you;
• The right to request that we amend or update your personal data
• The right to request that we delete your personal data;
• The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data
• The right to object your personal data being processed for marketing purposes.
What personal data we collect?
When you place an order with us we will collect your:
• Contact Number
• Email Address
• Your order details
What do we use your data for?
To allow us to process your order, we need to know: your full name; delivery address; email address; credit/debit card number; security code and expiry date. We will not collect any information about you unless it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. We do not store any credit/debit card details and we do not share customer details with any 3rd parties. We collect information about our customers via server logs, cookies, order forms and competitions. A cookie is a file that your web browser places on your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. The cookie does not store any credit/debit card information nor password details.
We do not use your information for marketing purposes.
Sharing your personal data?
Data retention and deletion
Any personal data will be securely stored and kept for a maximum of 2 years for warranty purposes. After 2 years any personal details will be deleted.
If you have any queries on any aspect of the above policy, please contact us.